Monday 14 September 2015

Hi all bloggers :)

I am 16 and currently in year 12, the first of my two years studying A-levels. Media is one of my 4 chosen A-level subjects, along with Business, Travel and Tourism and Psychology. 

This is my first time ever writing a blog so you'll have to bear with me as I learn more skills towards blogging.

I felt Media would be a good subject to help give me a wide variety of choices, as well as the fact I am curious about the subject due to me enjoying watching television and films so thought it would be fascinating to actually be behind the scenes in creating a short film as part of my studies instead of just watching. And also learning about the aspects of media along the way. 

Thank you for reading- see you soon :)

#bloggersforlife



No comments:

Post a Comment